Adding a template is possible if the “ALM Templates” project is part of your solution.
If you are working on a single project it is not available. However, in the next release, every defined template will be available in all projects.
In order to use templates – follow these steps:
- Create a solution. The solution represents your product: http://www.orcanos.com/help/Knowledgebase/solutions/
- In the new created solution, go to “Users” tab and add yourself as user
- Now go to “Projects” tab i nthe new solution and add your project, and the ALM Templates projeect
- Logout and login, and open the product tree
- Select the solution from the projects selector
- Now you will have the following hierarchy:
Now you can use the templates